THE EHOOP UNIFIED APPROACH
- Is a new approach to developing content based on inclusions rather than separation;
- Concerns new pedagogical approach; new themes and new technologies;
- Has been tested by tens of educators & learners throughout the EU;
- Was evaluated with the highest points for innovation by the EC;
- Involves educational content made accessible to all learners despite any learning difficulties they may experience;
- Facilitates learner motivation & engagement;
- Links to the growing importance of visual information.
EDUCATORS AND LEARNERS CAN BENEFIT FROM THE EHOOP APPROACH IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS
Educators personalize the way they educate!
- Experiment with a new pedagogical approach to develop once addressing many;
- Enjoy all the benefits of pedagogical and technological innovation to offer a highly personalised learning experience.
- Share your learning content easy, without sophisticated programming knowledge and by using a simple interface.
- Incorporate multimedia elements into your e-learning content using the eHOOP platform.
- Customise the look and feel of the learning environment in the most suitable way.
- Create learning communities that are easy to track and manage.
- Access an abundance of tools for your learners to get the most out of the learning experience.
- Create and showcase your work in a course and other information and create your own personal portfolio.
Learners personalize the way they learn!
- Have immediate access to free and open Learning Materials.
- Collaborate easily with your peers and educators exploiting the variety of collaborative tools of the eHOOP platform.
- Experience easy access and usability due to eHOOP compliance with high accessibility standards.